5 steps to becoming a SelfieMic star
- Download the StarMaker app and register for free
- On the same device, open up an internet browser, visit starmakerstudios.com/redeem and enter your exclusive code found on the front of your instructions.
- Return to the StarMaker App. You have now been upgraded to VIP status for a limited period with unlimited access to all songs.
- Insert your phone into the SelfieMic clamp, connect your phone to SelfieMic via the headphone jack and connect the earpiece into the microphone. You are now ready to start singing!!
With your phone held in portrait view (vertical), select the microphone icon then search for your favourite songs. When you’ve made your selection, hit Sing.
Headphones are recommended to improve the recording quality. You can either use the earpiece supplied or your own choice of headphones.
Before starting to sing, you can change the filter effects by simply swiping the screen. (Currently not available on iPod Touch)
Also, using the various icons, choose from a selection of audio effects or adjust the volume controls.
Once you have chosen your filters and effects, rotate your phone and SelfieMic back to landscape (horizontal). (You may be told the recording experience is better in Portrait, but this is only relevant when using without SelfieMic). You are now ready to sing! Press START / REC and sing like a super star.
- To save your recording, you can choose to either SAVE PRIVATELY (the video can only be seen by the account holder) or POST / PUBLIC (your video can be viewed by others within the StarMaker community). Within StarMaker, you can choose to share your videos via email / text with friends and family, or via Social Media if you are aged 13 or over. Please be responsible and safe when sharing.